The Invesco Women's Network (IWN) in Asia Pacific seeks to create opportunities and forums for the development, networking and engagement of Invesco women. IWN is a global initiative started in 2010 at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Locally, we have chapters in Japan, Hong Kong, Melbourne and Mumbai.
Promoting diversity and empowering our employees to enact change benefits our clients, our shareholders and the wider community. Invesco champions the advancement of women at all levels and across all functions by retaining, developing and discussing issues that affect them.
IWN in Asia Pacific has held key events and initiatives including:
- profiling our senior women leaders
- discussing reflections on careers and challenges for individuals
- community drives to raise money for local charities
- health seminars to raise awareness and aid prevention
- panel discussions on promoting diversity in the workplace.
Although these chapters are still developing, IWN in Asia Pacific embodies Invesco’s commitment to diversity in our organization and enriching our community through action on key issues.