Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. With over 6,500 employees worldwide, Invesco manages over US$930 billion of assets under management around the globe, serving clients in more than 120 countries (as of March 31, 2018). Invesco was established in December 1935 under the laws of England and Wales. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is currently listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ; www.invesco.com.
Having been here since 1962, Invesco is one of the most experienced investment managers in Asia. Today, Invesco has a comprehensive presence in the Asia Pacific region with offices in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea* and Taiwan. Invesco has also established presence in Mainland China via a joint venture operation.
*Via a representative office in Seoul
As an independent firm, our global organization is solely focused on investment management. We direct all of our intellectual capital, global strength and operational stability towards helping investors achieve their long-term financial objectives.
Independent Investment Firm
- Focused solely on investment management
- Publicly traded on NYSE; S&P 500 constituent; market cap of over US12 billion*
- Solid financials, investment grade debt rating, strong balance sheet
- Objective investment perspective and industry voice
* Source: Bloomberg, as at September 30, 2016.
Global Presence with a Wealth of Products
Invesco offers a multi-style, multi-product approach which allows our clients to choose what they need and to diversify their investments. Product offerings are tailored to the markets in which we operate, and our investment teams follow systematic, proven investment processes with a strong emphasis on risk control.
- On-the-ground presence, serving clients in over 120 countries
- Access to a worldwide network of investment professionals
- Diversified offering of capabilities in virtually every asset class and investment style
- Consistently strong investment performance over a full investment cycle
Invesco offers expert views on investing, market strategy, the economy and retirement topics to help clients make informed decisions. We are well-equipped to provide high-quality customer service for the firm’s clients and business-building opportunities for advisors.
- "Investor first" mindset and commitment to helping clients pursue their financial goals
- Dedicated relationship professionals specialized by channel and client needs
- Dedicated support with a wide variety of practice management solutions and experts to help our clients succeed